Welcome to the Czech Pickleball Association
The Czech Pickleball Association was founded in 2016. It is an association of pickleball clubs and individuals in the Czech Republic. The association operates under the name Czech Pickleball Association and uses the abbreviation ČAP. In international relations it uses the English version “Czech Pickleball Association” and the abbreviation CPA.
The main goal of the CAP is to take care of the development of this young racket sport in the Czech Republic and it operates throughout the Czech Republic. The CAP promotes and defends the interests of Czech pickleball at home and abroad. It develops activities for the benefit of its members and seeks effective cooperation with municipal authorities or other organisations and individuals in order to support the development and promotion of this sport.
Our mission at the Pickleball Association is to promote the growth and development of the sport of pickleball, provide educational resources and support to players and clubs, and foster a sense of community among pickleball enthusiasts of all ages and skill levels.
1. Increase Participation
Our first objective is to increase the number of participants in the sport of pickleball. This will be achieved through a number of initiatives including:
- Hosting introductory clinics for beginners
- Developing programs for schools to introduce students to the sport
- Encouraging existing players to bring their friends and family members to play
2. Increase Awareness
Our second objective is to increase awareness of the sport of pickleball. We will do this by:
- Creating marketing campaigns to promote the sport to a wider audience
- Partnering with local businesses to increase visibility
- Hosting events to showcase the sport
3. Provide Educational Resources
Our third objective is to provide educational resources to players and clubs. This will include:
- Providing resources for clubs to help them better manage their operations
- Hosting seminars and workshops to educate players on the rules and strategies of the sport
4. Foster a Sense of Community
Our fourth objective is to foster a sense of community among pickleball players. This will be achieved by:
- Hosting social events and tournaments to bring players together
- Creating online forums and groups to facilitate communication among players
- Encouraging clubs to work together and share resources
By achieving these objectives, the Pickleball Association aims to grow the sport of pickleball and enhance the experiences of players across the country. We look forward to working with players, clubs, and other stakeholders to achieve these goals